The Italian citizenship descent maternal line
The law firm provides both consultation and assistance in judgments in order to get the italian citizenship in front of the Court of Rome: expecially italian citizenship descent maternal line.
In Italy it is possible to obtain the Italian citizenship through maternal line and paternal line (iure sanguinis – blood right).
Those who have an Italian ancestor can demand the Italian citizenship and obtain the nationality. The nationality can be gotten by whoever has an ancestor emigrated from the Italia.
It is therefore possible to get the nationality through descent (by blood) by either father or mother with legal assistance of a lawyer.
In order to obtain the italian nationality through maternal line, you must prove:
- Your descent from your ancestor who emigrated, who originally held an Italian nationality: for example the great-grandfather passes his citizenship to the grandfather, who passes it to the father who passes it to the son.
- The lack of interruptions in the passage of citizenship (each ancestor must not have lost their citizenship).
- The not voluntary naturalization of the first migrant in the foreign nation (acquisition of foreign citizenship).
You have the documents in order: you can apply for Italian citizenship
You can send your family tree to our law firm to be able to understand the descendants by paternal or maternal line
Law Firm Fabio Scatamacchia Via Venti Settembre n. 98/G – 00187 – Roma – Tel. e Fax: 064819909
The Italian citizenship descent through descent maternal line, recognition on the court with the defense of the lawyer
The Corte di Cassazione, with the decision n. 4466/2009, ruled that even the descendants (ancestors) of an Italian female, who lost their italian citizenship for marring a foreign husband, in force of the Law n. 555 of 1912, have the right to the recognition of the Italian nationality, making a judgment forward to the Court of Rome with the defense of a lawyer. Recognition of the italian citizenship through descent maternal line
Some sentences of the court in Rome of our law firm: granted Italian citizenship
- Sentenza n. 3099/2019 pubbl. 11.2.2019
- Sentenza n. 2004/2019 pubbli. 28.1.2019
- Sentenza n. 766/2019 pubbl. 11.1.2019
- Sentenza n. 15953/2018 pubbl. il 31/07/2018
- Ordinanza del 27.11.2018 cronologico n. 78189
- Sentenza n. 22118/2018 pubbl. 16.11.2018
- Ordinanza 2184/2018 del 16.2.2918
- Sentenza n. 14109/2018 del 9.7.2018
- Sentenza n. 4571/2018 pubblicata il 1.3.2018
- Sentenza n. 18694/2017 pubbl. il 04/10/2017
- Sentenza n. 12055/2017 pubbl. il 13/06/2017
- Ordinanza n. cronol. 2184/2018 del 16/02/2018
- Sentenza n. 21597/2017 pubbl. il 16/11/2017
- Sentenza n. 10080/2017 pubbl. 18/572017
- Sentenza n. 13188/2018 pubbl. il 27/06/2018
- Sentenza n. 11341/2013 pubbl. 20/5/2013
- Sentenza n. 24734/2015 pubbl. 10.12.2015
- Sentenza n. 15127/2015 pubbl. 10.7.2015
- Sentenza 17362/2015 pubbl. 27.8.2015
The process is the following:
- The attorney studies and elaborates on your case;
- legal advice on the specific case and document’s control;
- opening the case and legal assistance of lawyer.
Italian citizenship descent maternal line – Sites web in other languages